Child Care Subsidy Program
- Help Paying for Child Care
- New York State Child Care and Development Fund Plan
- Child Care Plans
- Child Care Subsidy Training
- Combating Child Care Subsidy Fraud
- 16-OCFS-LCM-18 Child Care Market Rates 2016
- 16-OCFS-LCM-08 New York State Child Care Block Grant Subsidy Program Allocations SFY 2016-2017
- Federal Child Care Subsidy (“ACF-801”) Reporting Utility:
LDSS’s and others doing Quarterly Child Care Subsidy (“ACF-801”) reporting now have a new software utility that can simplify their reporting. Watch a video orientation to the new tool here. Be sure to watch the entire video, initially, by clicking on each of the links shown, in order.
- Child Care Market Rate Survey 2015 Report
Early Head Start - Child Care (EHS-CC) Partnership Opportunity in New York State
In 2014, Administration for Children and Families (ACF) announced the availability of approximately $500 million to be competitively awarded for the purpose of expanding access to high-quality, comprehensive services to low-income infants and toddlers and their families through Early Head Start - Child Care (EHS-CC) Partnerships or through the expansion of Early Head Start services.
In February 2016, ACF announced an increase of $135 million to support additional EHS-CC Partnership programs. This $135 million grant increase will allow new or existing Early Head Start programs to partner with local child care centers and family child care providers serving infants and toddlers from low-income families. The increase will be available within each State based on the number of young children in poverty. This new funding announcement was posted on June 24, 2016. Applications are due by August 24, 2016.
Under EHS-CC Partnerships, new or existing Early Head Start grantees have partnered with regulated center-based or family child care or group family child care providers who agree to meet the Head Start Program Performance Standards. The resulting partnerships have allowed programs to leverage their funds to provide more high quality early learning slots in their community.
This continues to be a great opportunity for New York to raise the quality of infant and toddler care for the children who are most at risk. For more information, we have compiled the following list of resources:
- View the ACF funding opportunity announcement.
- View and print the Office of Children and Family Services waiver approval form for Local Social Services Districts.
- For general information about the grant, ACF has setup a website to support states in thinking about this opportunity. Go to the ACF, Early Head Start - Child Care Partnerships home page.
- Early Head Start Expansion and EHS-Child Care Partnership Frequently Asked Questions
- View recordings and presentation slides of past webinars at Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships (EHS-CC) federal funding opportunity.
Translate This Page
- Child Care
- Child Care Home
- Search for Child Care
- Info for Parents
- Info for Providers
- Become a Child Care Provider
- Training Home Page
- Local Departments of Social Services
- Plans & Reports
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Advantage Afterschool
- Public Presentations
- Resources for Families
- Child Care, Foster Care and Adoption:
- Child Care Complaint Line:
311 or 646-632-6101 NYC