NYSCB Featured in NYATEP Newsletter
The New York State Commission for the Blind recently joined the New York Association of Training and Employment Professionals (NYATEP), and were featured in the Member Spotlight of the June 23, 2014 NYATEP newsletter.
The piece gives an overview of the how NYSCB enhances employability, maximizes independence, and assists in the development of the capacities and strengths of New Yorkers who are legally blind.
Click here to open the newsletter and read the article, which is found on page six.
Translate This Page
- Commission for the Blind
- Commission for the Blind Home
- About NYSCB
- For Consumers and their Families
- For Employers
- For Partner Agencies
- Low Vision
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services Manual
- NYSCB Sitemap
- Video Archives
- Contact Us
- Child Care, Foster Care and Adoption:
- Child Care Complaint Line: